Get Latest Updates and Preparation tips for your IAS/UPSC Exams
How to fill IAS Application Form?
- 1. Login to the official website of UPSC and search a link for “Application Form”.
- 2. Once you get the link, click on it and application form window will be opened consisting of 2 stages registration- part I & Part II.
- 3. You need to click on Part I registration & fill all the details as required in the application form.
- 4. Once all the details are entered, you have to click on submit. On submission, a registration ID will be generated.
- 5. Now the applicants will have to proceed with Part II registration by using registration ID generated during Part I registration.
- 6. Here you have to choose the examination you want to appear for.
- 7. Now upload the scanned images of your photograph & signature in specified format.
- 8. Also pay application fee as mentioned in the website.
- 9. On successful completion of application fee, the registration process will be completed.
- 10. The applicants can take down the print out of their online submitted application forms for future reference.