* CHAHAL’s CSR INITIATIVE *
Chahal Academy: A Socially Responsible Institute.
Get Free IAS Booklet
Free IAS Booklet
(1) Simplified Procedure for confirmation of Bank Guarantees of Foreign Banks in Capital Acquisitions under Defence Acquisition Procedure (DAP)- 2020 (2) NITI Aayog Launches Report on Reforms in Urban Planning Capacity in India (3) Govt backs NARCL with ₹ 30,600-cr guarantee for 5 yrs GS 3 (4) 20% of India’s adult population fully vaccinated: Health ministry (5) Farmers get lower prices than MSP as local markets gain
1. 20% incentive to help drive drone makers. 2. Cairn, AI seek stay on US court proceedings. 3. Water risks highest in Asia: Moody’s. 4. Major relief for the telecom sector, Govt gives 4-year moratorium on AGR dues. 5. Tribunal posts: Govt claims right to reject, SC flays ‘cherry-picking’. 6. In SC petition, Delhi govt says Centre giving more power to L-G Constitution. 7. Crime Capital: Delhi remains most unsafe for women. 8. ‘CRIME IN INDIA’-NATIONAL CRIME RECORDS BUREAU DATA. 9. HISTORY LESSONS FOR TALIBAN. 10. Children locked out
1) SVAMITVA - Stepping-Stone Towards Upliftment of Rural Economy 2) BUSINESS STANDARD 3) Non-food items fire up WPI inflation to 11.4%
a) India and US launch the Climate Action and Finance Mobilization Dialogue (CAFMD) 1) No beating around the bush, did Govt use Pegasus illegally: SC. 2) Sterlite firing is scar on democracy: Madras HC. 3) Kerry: 450 GW RE target huge economic opportunity, US will help India achieve it. 4) Assam Foreigner’s Tribunal. 5) India to hold biennial defence dialogue with African nations.
1. Noise Control Sheet Absorber developed by mimicking bee hives 2. LIC’s gag order to officials before IPO 3. Farmers are now predominantly labourers, shows national survey. 4. Review meet on defence PSU disinvestment today 5. GST Council may allow intra-state pharma cess, discuss states’ dues
Today Current Affairs hasn't been released due to Ganesh Chaturthi on 10th Sept 2021.
1) Ford calls it quits 2) RBI has concerns about crypto 3) SC holds Sebi plea for two weeks in PNB Housing case 4) Are e-scooters a better bet than their petrol-run peers? 5) 13 airports get nod for privatisation via clubbing model
1) Afghanistan, security on table as key US, Russian officials arrive in Delhi 2) MSP hike: Oilseeds, dal get boost, wheat gets lowest rise in 12 years 3) Centre in SC: Women to be inducted into armed forces through NDA 4) The challenge of flexibility 5) The future of food 6) Ease of doing administration
Current affairs are one of the essential parts of civil service preparation. Keeping yourself up to date with current affairs on daily basis is required for all three stages of preparation; Prelims, Mains and Interview. Since there is a plethora of materials available in the market, aspirants have a lot of confusion about what to read in order to prepare for current affairs properly. It is always advisable to focus on fewer sources and more revision in current affairs. In this regard, we will look into different sources of current affairs relevant to UPSC CSE.
In this regard, CHAHAL ACADEMY also provides daily current affair compiled at one platform through own website, you can follow below links-
For Any enquiry or details related to IAS/IPS/UPSC coaching or examination submit your details and get a call from one of our expert's team.
Schedule Free Counselling