1.UNSC adopts resolution to ease Afghan assistance
2. India gives 1 mn doses to Myanmar
3. Indian Army inducts indigenously built AERVs; It was designed by DRDO and manufactured by BEL
4. Troubled waters: More efforts should be made to wean away fishermen from trawlers
5. As a regional leader, not a victim of circumstance; India must respond to neighbourhood challenges by making it clear that it is an arbiter of its destiny and the region’s.
6. Why the electoral reforms Bill is a problem; The Aadhaar project is again being used for purposes far beyond the stated purpose of ‘welfare’.
7. Looking beyond the Forest Rights Act: Schemes and programmes already drafted for the tribal people need to be implemented everywhere
8. ‘Changes to marriage age will contradict other laws’; Defining a child by age should be done only when it enables rights, and it may even criminalise young people, say experts.
9. ‘SEBI curb on futures trade in farm goods threatens food supply chain’; Edible oil trade flags risks to imports, farmers’ inventories that may fuel volatility.
10. India adds 33 unicorns in one year, displaces U.K.; U.S. & China occupy top 2 slots: Hurun Research Institute