1. Executive shows a trend to disrespect court orders: CJI; Statements against Collegium system ‘propagate a myth’
2. Nagaland: panel to look into AFSPA withdrawal; It will be led by Home Ministry official, include top officers of Assam Rifles, CRPF
3. More, and for more: Boosters for the aged and vaccines for children can help India combat the virus
4. Act of faith: Karnataka should not pursue regressive legislation in the name of curbing conversion
5. The elderly are assets, not dependents: Proof of a truly developed country lies in the way it not only nurtures its young but also cares for its elders, equally
6. A chance to tap India’s high equity in Myanmar: Though there are challenges, the momentum gained from the Indian Foreign Secretary’s recent visit must not be lost.
7. Iran nuclear talks reverberate in the Gulf; The Gulf Cooperation Council’s interests directly impinge on the outcome of the discussions.
8. BSF seizes heroin worth ₹200 cr. near Pak. border
9. India hands over food aid, defence equipment to Mozambique; The African nation has been fighting terrorism in its northern region.
10. Anti-dumping duty on five Chinese goods