1. Fewer hospitalisations in third wave, data from States show
2. Rampant human trafficking from Gujarat in the spotlight; The death of a family from Gujarat on the U.S.-Canada border has prompted the State police to launch a probe into the activities of local agents
3. Spot-billed pelicans dying en masse in Andhra Pradesh; Nematode infestation triggers mass mortality of the birds in Naupada swamp of Srikakulam district; only 200 birds left
4. Taxing drama: The Centre must conclude the retroactive tax disputes and ensure policy predictability
5. Unlock India’s food processing potential: Growing populations and unrestricted use of natural resources must push nations to have an efficient food value chain
6. Remembering the HolocaustIt is imperative that the Indian youth are empowered with knowledge to remember the painful history of the Holocaust
7. 30% vacancies in Central offices as promotions on hold; Employees have sent petitions to Personnel Dept.
8. Xi offers Central Asian nations $500 mn: He chaired a virtual summit with regional leaders, two days before India’s virtual summit with them
9. The ‘racial profiling’ of the Chakmas and Hajongs: When did these migrant communities arrive in Arunachal Pradesh? Where did they settle? Why does the State want to relocate them?