1. FM to soon chair a meeting of the Financial Stability and Development Council (FSDC) to nudge financial regulators to relax and harmonise investment norms for instruments like InvITs to be used to monetise public assets like highways, gas pipelines and railway tracks.
2. Assam’s Deepar Beel Wildlife Sanctuary breathes easy after eco-sensitive zone notification.
3. Asset monetisation — execution is the key
4. On Supreme court's appointment spree: Appointment spree in SC is welcome, and augurs well for diversity and representation.
5. On the Afghan Crisis and India: India does not have the luxury of distance from the ticking bomb in its neighbourhood.
6. Afghan Situation uncertain, says India: Situation on the ground is ‘uncertain’, notes MEA spokesperson.
7. India adds 557 new species to its fauna: Zoological Survey of India
8. Ministries reach consensus on hydropower projects in Himalayas.
9. Explained | Who are ISKP, the group behind Kabul blasts? Outfit has built network in Afghanistan and killed hundreds.
10. Indian astrophysicists spot rare merger of three jumbo black holes.