1. Centre may extend Dec. 31 deadline for FCRA renewalRegistration of thousands of NGOs, associations stuck
2. Maximising the boost: India must test the feasibility of mixing vaccines to help enable informed choice
3. The efficiency myth of Aadhaar linking: The Government has made several dubious claims to push the Aadhaar project
4. BKU against opening of dairy sector: Farmers’ union opposes potential deal with Australia
5. Atal innovation ranks puts IITs, IISc on topSeven IITs, IISc, figure among top 10
6. ‘Bank GNPAs may rise to 9.5% by Sept.’; Governor flags inflation concerns in report, seeks supply-side measures to contain food, energy prices.
7. I-T department eases norms for ‘faceless’ appeal schemeCommissioner (Appeals) to allow hearing via video
8. A victory for the dairy sector: The government should remain guarded against the temptations of free trade agreements like RCEP