Whatsapp 72848-11227 For Details
* CHAHAL’s CSR INITIATIVE *
Chahal Academy: A Socially Responsible Institute.
Get Free IAS Booklet
Free IAS Booklet
1. A robust friendship: India and Russia have to navigate a complex geopolitical landscape while deepening ties 2. Mediation Bill: Not getting the Act together; While it contains many pluses, the Bill needs improvement in some crucial places
1. End the impunity: The botched Army operation in Nagaland is yet another reason why AFSPA should go 2. Expanding India’s engagement envelope with Russia: Beyond existing fields such as defence and energy, there are other areas which can help deepen their links
1. The need to reopen anganwadis: India must invest robustly in the world’s largest social programme on early childhood services
1. Elephants are victims of train collisions and electric fences in rising man-animal conflicts 2. Recast this apples-and-oranges ranking method; The NIRF’s ranking of State-run and centrally-funded higher education institutions on a common scale is problematic
1. A white touch to a refreshed green revolution; The Amul model, of a socio-economic enterprise, has immense potential to aid India’s crop-growing farmers 2. Births and rights: Laws on reproductive rights must recognize differences in orientation, relationship choices
1. Point of disorder: Disruption of proceedings, suspension of MPs undermine parliamentary democracy equally 2. A capital functioning from different regions; Distributed development and decentralised governance will pave the way for an inclusive Andhra Pradesh
1) Small grant but a big opportunity for local bodies; The earmarked health allocation recommended by the 15th Finance Commission can fulfil a mandate on primary care 2) India’s informal economy has not shrunk; An SBI Research study’s claim that there is greater formalisation of the economy is unfounded
1. The three farm laws were never a solution. True agricultural reform rests with local governments, and States need to go back to the basics and expert suggestions 2. A launch window for India as a space start-up hub. The sector is in an embryonic stage and there is scope to build a feasible business model
Current affairs have an essential role in UPSC-CSE preparation. In this regard Newspapers, especially The Hindu have a central role during preparation as opinion based questions increases in recent years. The editorial page contains anin-depth analysis of the relevant topic of general studies. It helps not only in mains answer writing but also in prelims as it consists of fact as well as analysis. It enhances the overall aspirant’s capability of thinking about different issues with a multidirectional approach. This holistic approach also reflects in solving case studies of ethics paper, essay writing and interview stage.
Reading newspaper is not sufficient alone. Aspirants should make subject wise notes which is further divided into topics & subtopics of the syllabus. When aspirants read newspapers about these topics, they should prepare notes in their own words.
In this regards, Chahal Academy Provides free of cost Daily Hindu Editorial Analysis through its own website. Visit the following links-
For Any enquiry or details related to IAS/IPS/UPSC coaching or examination submit your details and get a call from one of our expert's team.
Schedule Free Counselling