* CHAHAL’s CSR INITIATIVE *
Chahal Academy: A Socially Responsible Institute.
Get Free IAS Booklet
Free IAS Booklet
1. The Centre’s relief to telcos can only be the first step in efforts to boost the stressed sector 2. The nuances of the unorganised workers’ identity are complex which portal registration may not be able to capture
1. Cutting fuel taxes is a sure-shot way to address a major component of price pressures. 2. ‘Know the enemy, know self’ is sound professional advice. It can be achieved if the national leadership and military education system have access to full-time domain specialists.
1. The ‘2+2’ dialogue between India and Australia will provide substance to an already meaningful partnership 2. We can ensure that manufacturers overcome their reluctance to enter the electric vehicles market
1. Talking amid conflict| China and the U.S. must engage each other without expecting quick results on all issues. 2. In Manipur, a case for asymmetric federalism| Institutionally accommodating tribal distinctiveness as an enduring good will promote the State’s integrity.
1. With improved revenues, government must increase expenditures to push consumption and investment 2. The protracted stand-off over North Korea reinforces the hollowness of the doctrine of deterrence
Today The Hindu hasn't been released due to Ganesh Chaturthi on 10th Sept 2021.
1. Catching up| The success of the PLI is likely to hinge on how entrepreneurs weigh the risk-reward equation 2. Where are the programmers? Inadequate teaching has given rise to an aversion of programming across campuses
1) Green Hydrogen holds promise as an alternative, truly clean fuel and in aiding the world’s decarbonisation goals 2) Kerala HC order on allowing earlier second dose flags need to review 84-day gap
Current affairs have an essential role in UPSC-CSE preparation. In this regard Newspapers, especially The Hindu have a central role during preparation as opinion based questions increases in recent years. The editorial page contains anin-depth analysis of the relevant topic of general studies. It helps not only in mains answer writing but also in prelims as it consists of fact as well as analysis. It enhances the overall aspirant’s capability of thinking about different issues with a multidirectional approach. This holistic approach also reflects in solving case studies of ethics paper, essay writing and interview stage.
Reading newspaper is not sufficient alone. Aspirants should make subject wise notes which is further divided into topics & subtopics of the syllabus. When aspirants read newspapers about these topics, they should prepare notes in their own words.
In this regards, Chahal Academy Provides free of cost Daily Hindu Editorial Analysis through its own website. Visit the following links-
For Any enquiry or details related to IAS/IPS/UPSC coaching or examination submit your details and get a call from one of our expert's team.
Schedule Free Counselling