1) A Budget blueprint for difficult times. 2) A champion of science, pro-poor technology
1) Global antitrust and the challenge of Big Tech 2) “For one and all”
1) Revise the text of the Budget speech. 2) Keep the wheels of economic recovery turning 3) Emphasizing self-reliance in science:
1) Pursuing national interests, at the UN high table. 2) Roots to government-private thought partnerships.
1) Overzealous threat: on Bihar police circular on social media posts. 2) Can the Biden-Harris team save the planet?
1. After the storm: On tightening scrutiny of large NBFCs. 2. In agri-credit, small farmers are still outside the fence. 3. The shipping sector is at sea:
1) A new framework around caste and the census. 2) A pick between dark politics or collective resistance.
1) Defending liberty against political prosecution. 2) Getting it wrong on India’s level of agricultural support. 3) A case to dispose of mercy petitions swiftly.
1) Removing the creases in housework valuation . 2) True empowerment of the electricity consumer 3) Mobilization and composite culture.
1) A plaintive lament on liberty that rings hollow. 2) India-Nepal relations in a new transition, New Delhi is comfortable with some changes as its Nepal policy is heading towards deeper engagement with all sections. 3) The threat of deep fakes(Artificial intelligence)
1) Being tethered to bars during a pandemic. 2) Mining in India equals selling the family gold. 3) The limits of Biden (The Hindu)
1) Update debate: On WhatsApp and privacy. 2) The unraveling of liberal globalism. 3) Rise of shadow entrepreneurship.
1. A fast fading promise, of growth with trust. 2. Private space. 3. Vaccine optimism and the scientific uncertainty link.
1.) Terror trail: On Pakistan action against terrorists. 2.) Farm laws, their constitutional validity, and hope. 3.) Karnataka’s giant leaps backward?
1) Reclaiming SAARC from the ashes of 2020. 2) Imposing a compromise 3) Policing a turbulent democracy.
1) Reframing India’s foreign policy priorities. 2) Dialogues for democracy, lessons from Rajasthan Federalism and good governance need engagement between people and officials, as the MGNREGA programme shows. 3) A step back in gender equality:
1) Felled by fire: On new-born deaths in Maharashtra hospital. 2) Planning an exit out of the easy money regime 3) The front seat in electric mobility:
1) Grading India’s counter-coercive strategy: 2) Night and day. 3) Beyond the Central Vista verdict, key questions?
1) Reading Hannah Arendt in Joe Biden’s America 2) Do we have a grip on disinformation in 2021? 3) Rallying at the seat of power
1) Boosting India with maritime domain awareness? 2) The challenge of distributing opportunities better The line between ‘reserved’ and ‘general’ is blurring, impacting reservation as an idea and as practice. 3) The importance of social interactions
1) The dark step of writing hate into law? 2.) Shock treatment will not work in agriculture? 3) Changing contours of India-U.K. ties
1) Quality gigs, a solution to urban unemployment? 2) Maximum Governor 3) Embracing energy efficiency?
1) An ant disclosure Amendment that hits public health? 2) Don’t ignore the women farmers. 3) Metaphor for hope
1) Clear connection 2) An ill-conceived, overbroad and vague ordinance 3) Taking note of farmer welfare, the Kerala way
1) A Constant Vigil: the spread of the new variant. 2) Has the Special Marriage Act failed to protect inter-faith couples? 3) A leopard count with a missing benchmark number 4) Acclimatising to climate risks
For Any enquiry or details related to IAS/IPS/UPSC coaching or examination submit your details and get a call from one of our expert's team.
Free Online Workshop