1. Support for the national cricket team or its players is no litmus test for patriotism 2. In India, the steady subversion of equality; The sharp turns away from democracy seen recently in the country must jolt citizens into stopping the descent
1. The home environment and stimulation children receive within the household can be important contributory factors 2. Should the NDPS Act be amended?Certain provisions could be changed to ensure a reformative approach towards addicts
1. Pegasus Case: The Centre must fully cooperate with the inquiry instituted by the SC on spyware use 2. Welfare initiatives embody civil rights, whereas freebies cultivate a patron-client syndrome
1. Doing so would be to accede to further over-appropriation of the global carbon budget by a few. 2. T.N. must assure Kerala that all instruments for monitoring the dam’s safety are in place.
1. A moratorium on bottom trawling and support to the fishermen is a good first step towards a solution 2. The Government’s objection to the methodology of the Global Hunger Index is not based on facts
1. India’s Central Asian outreach: Afghanistan’s situation has thrown up challenges for New Delhi
1. Violence in Bangladesh 2. A clean energy transition plan for India
1. Despite the onerous nature of their duties, the police are a neglected lot.
1. The carbon markets conundrum at COP26
1. The other Quad: India must retain strong ties with Iran as it seeks partnership with the U.S.-Israel-UAE bloc
1. Powering the energy sectorThe Electricity (Amendment) Bill is a game-changer. 2. The low rank on the Global Hunger Index should push India to look again at its policies and interventions.
1. Civil society, political forces must do their best to remove fear among minorities in J&K 2. Gati Shakti can cut logistics costs if it can convince all States to come on board
The Hindu edition for today is not released.
1. Agri-food systems need a transformative change for better production, nutrition, environment and life
1) India needs a comprehensive disruptive strategy to tap the potential of the tourism and hospitality sector 2) The Government must make haste to prevent a killer disease that claims thousands of workers’ lives each year.
1) Preserving geological heritage is as important as safeguarding biodiversity and cultural heritage 2) The next step is a constitutional right to health
1. Tatas will find turning around Air India tough with high fuel costs, travel hit by COVID-19
1) INFUSING PUBLIC HEALTH INTO INDIAN MEDICAL EDUCATION, 2) REFLECTIONS ON THE ‘QUASIFEDERL’ DEMOCRACY
1) Data revolution in Indian agriculture, 2) Disaster resilience as an inherent part of community culture
The World Trade Organization is facing an existential crisis
1. A Worrisome trend in rural finance.
1. Taproots to help restore India’s fading green cover
1. Reimagining food systems with lessons from India
1. Recent data on child malnutrition underscore the value of good school meals. 2. The institutionalisation of the organisation has begun and it is a chance for India to work with the advanced economies.
For Any enquiry or details related to IAS/IPS/UPSC coaching or examination submit your details and get a call from one of our expert's team.
Free Online Workshop