* CHAHAL’s CSR INITIATIVE *
Chahal Academy: A Socially Responsible Institute.
Get Free IAS Booklet
Get Free IAS Booklet
1. In spite of the risks it poses, the climate crisis is yet to get political resonance in India 2. The enduring relevance of Nehru’s legacy: That each day, Indians govern themselves in a pluralist democracy is testimony to his deeds and words.
1. The Centre’s levy of fuel surcharges is way beyond basic taxes and an abject misuse of provisions of the Constitution 2. India must be clear on how it wants to shape Afghanistan’s destiny under the Taliban
1. The role of middlemen in both the bid process and the Rafale sale agreement must be probed 2. Does India have a right to burn fossil fuels?
1. The COVID-19 vaccination drive is a reminder that the benefits of many vaccines have yet to reach the adult population 2. India and Pakistan must ensure that fishermen are not victims of a deterioration in ties
1. Breaking the hype around Metaverse: Its commodification in the hands of one corporation could be detrimental to the Web 3.0 decentralisation movement
1. The Supreme Court’s judgment alters a terrible legal landscape that has seen the blatant misuse of the UAPA 2. There remain delays in the stage where the Central government transfers wages to the workers’ accounts
1. Nations must realise they are not in a competitive race but trying to outrun the clock 2. The two areas are interrelated and will lend additional strength to the foundation of a true partnership
1. In any new National Water Policy, the aim should also be to encourage conserving water resources and efficient usage 2. Cryptocurrencies possess no significant use value or exchange value to sustain their current high prices
Current affairs have an essential role in UPSC-CSE preparation. In this regard Newspapers, especially The Hindu have a central role during preparation as opinion based questions increases in recent years. The editorial page contains anin-depth analysis of the relevant topic of general studies. It helps not only in mains answer writing but also in prelims as it consists of fact as well as analysis. It enhances the overall aspirant’s capability of thinking about different issues with a multidirectional approach. This holistic approach also reflects in solving case studies of ethics paper, essay writing and interview stage.
Reading newspaper is not sufficient alone. Aspirants should make subject wise notes which is further divided into topics & subtopics of the syllabus. When aspirants read newspapers about these topics, they should prepare notes in their own words.
In this regards, Chahal Academy Provides free of cost Daily Hindu Editorial Analysis through its own website. Visit the following links-
For Any enquiry or details related to IAS/IPS/UPSC coaching or examination submit your details and get a call from one of our expert's team.
Free Online Workshop