* CHAHAL’s CSR INITIATIVE *
Chahal Academy: A Socially Responsible Institute.
Get Free IAS Booklet
Get Free IAS Booklet
1. Lowered outlay for rural guarantee scheme has led to used up allocation and wage delays 2. COVID-19 or otherwise, educational institutions need to ensure that schoolchildren are nurtured and nourished
1. Support for the national cricket team or its players is no litmus test for patriotism 2. In India, the steady subversion of equality; The sharp turns away from democracy seen recently in the country must jolt citizens into stopping the descent
1. The home environment and stimulation children receive within the household can be important contributory factors 2. Should the NDPS Act be amended?Certain provisions could be changed to ensure a reformative approach towards addicts
1. Pegasus Case: The Centre must fully cooperate with the inquiry instituted by the SC on spyware use 2. Welfare initiatives embody civil rights, whereas freebies cultivate a patron-client syndrome
1. Doing so would be to accede to further over-appropriation of the global carbon budget by a few. 2. T.N. must assure Kerala that all instruments for monitoring the dam’s safety are in place.
1. A moratorium on bottom trawling and support to the fishermen is a good first step towards a solution 2. The Government’s objection to the methodology of the Global Hunger Index is not based on facts
1. India’s Central Asian outreach: Afghanistan’s situation has thrown up challenges for New Delhi
1. Violence in Bangladesh 2. A clean energy transition plan for India
Current affairs have an essential role in UPSC-CSE preparation. In this regard Newspapers, especially The Hindu have a central role during preparation as opinion based questions increases in recent years. The editorial page contains anin-depth analysis of the relevant topic of general studies. It helps not only in mains answer writing but also in prelims as it consists of fact as well as analysis. It enhances the overall aspirant’s capability of thinking about different issues with a multidirectional approach. This holistic approach also reflects in solving case studies of ethics paper, essay writing and interview stage.
Reading newspaper is not sufficient alone. Aspirants should make subject wise notes which is further divided into topics & subtopics of the syllabus. When aspirants read newspapers about these topics, they should prepare notes in their own words.
In this regards, Chahal Academy Provides free of cost Daily Hindu Editorial Analysis through its own website. Visit the following links-
For Any enquiry or details related to IAS/IPS/UPSC coaching or examination submit your details and get a call from one of our expert's team.
Free Online Workshop