Whatsapp 72848-11227 For Details
* CHAHAL’s CSR INITIATIVE *
Chahal Academy: A Socially Responsible Institute.
Get Free IAS Booklet
Free IAS Booklet
1) On eve of the democracy meet, India speaks out on jail for Suu Kyi 2) India ‘very unequal’, top 10% hold 57% of national income: Inequality Report 3) Judiciary failed to sten tide of militat majoritarianism: Tharoor; ministers oppose reference to particular cases 4) DRDO successfully tests missile to be deployed on Naval warships 5) Back to classrooms
1) A case of mistaken identity, says Shah; grief, anger sweep Nagaland 2) India, Russia sign AK-203 rifle deal, military logistics pact is ‘put off’ 3) Marginalization happens to anyone different from ‘norm’: Chandrachud 4) When numbers hide 5) The architecture of justice
1) Nagaland: 14 civilians killed by forces; soldier dies of injuries as violence erupts
1) Ad revenue: Facebook and Google make more than the top 10 media firms put together 2) Bills to extend tenures of CBI, ED chiefs introduced in Lok Sabha 3) RS reserves decision to allow Pvt Bill on amending Preamble 4) Event to mark 100 yrs of PAC begin today
1) SC warns Delhi govt on pollution: will appoint someone to administer 2) Nizamuddin Basti conservation project gets two UNESCO Awards 3) Human traddicking survivors identify gaps in draft Bill, seek community-based rehabilitation 4) China in sea, India at dock
1) Roll out common entrance exam from 2022-23: UGC to Central universities 2)Indian farmers opt for complex fertilisers 3)REVENUE COMFORT
1) Riding consumption and farm uptick, economy grows at 8.4% in 2nd quarter 2) Demographic balance upset in border states: BSF DG on 50-km rule 3) Give space to unknown freedom fighters: House panel on textbooks 4) How to read Q2 GDP data 5) What’s in Uttarakhand’s Char Dharm Act, & why it is being withdrawn
1) House clears farm laws repeal Bill, Govt rejects Opp call for debate 2) 12 RS MPs suspended for entire session, Opp calls it undemocratic 3) In speeches, PM called for ‘quality debates’; in House, Govt pushed 15 Bills in under 10 mins last session 4) SC-appointed panel seeks devices of petitioners for technical checks 5) POWERLESS TO PAY
INDIAN EXPRESS is one of the major source for current affairs preparation in UPSC CSE. It helps to inculcate a multidimensional approach in mains answer writing and facts also helps in prelims.However, like any other sources, reading it end to end is not necessary.
But, it is difficult for beginners to identify all the relevant topics for UPSC CSE. So you can click on the links below to know what to read from Indian Express daily-
For Any enquiry or details related to IAS/IPS/UPSC coaching or examination submit your details and get a call from one of our expert's team.
Schedule Free Counselling