* CHAHAL’s CSR INITIATIVE *
Chahal Academy: A Socially Responsible Institute.
Get Free IAS Booklet
Free IAS Booklet
1) Madras HC stays key clause: ‘May rob media of its independence 2) Centre cover for bad bank to ease clean-up 3) Days before Quad, Australia, US, UK join hands to counter China 4) We will suo motu stay tribunal Act, warns SC 5) TAKING THE CALL
1) Major relief for the telecom sector, Govt gives 4-year moratorium on AGR dues 2) Tribunal posts: Govt claims right to reject, SC flays ‘cherry-picking’ 3) In SC petition, Delhi govt says Centre giving more power to L-G Constitution 4) Crime Capital: Delhi remains most unsafe for women 5) ‘CRIME IN INDIA’-NATIONAL CRIME RECORDS BUREAU DATA 6) HISTORY LESSONS FOR TALIBAN 7) Children locked out
1) Some Pak interests in conflict with US, will consider ties: Blinken 2) want to clarify Hindi not competing with other Indian languages, says Shah 3) WCD Ministry to bring rules to ease inter-country adoption 4) Expect India to announce more goals ahead of COP26: Kerry 5) How weakening growth in consumer demand impacted GDP growth
1) No beating around the bush, did Govt use Pegasus illegally: SC. 2) Sterlite firing is scar on democracy: Madras HC. 3) Kerry: 450 GW RE target huge economic opportunity, US will help India achieve it. 4) Assam Foreigner’s Tribunal. 5) India to hold biennial defence dialogue with African nations. 6) Capital For the Courage. 7) Don’t bank on Shanghai Group. 8) Telco players object to revised locally sourced product policy. 9) At 5.3%, retail inflation softens to 4-mth low
1) India acknowledges: Taliban hold positions of power, authority 2) Haryana govt panel suggests redefining Aravallis will shrink protected area. 3) An aatmanirbharta challenge 4) It’s still uphill 5) Vivekananda advocated secularism, religion for common good, says CJI 6) Why Battle of Saragarhi continues to inspire India & world, 124 yrs on
1) Mining, power, drive factory output to near pre-COVID level 2) Average debt of farm households up 57% in five years till 2018. 3) Then FM Yashwant Sinha: Took steps to weather fallout in markets, post-Pokhran sanctions helped 4) THE INFLATION RISK 5) The Triumph of the nation-state 6) The India advantage
1) This quarter will be better than Q1: RBI Governor 2) BRICS leaders don’t name Taliban: talks reminder, warner on terror 3) Leopard caught on cam at Asola sanctuary, first proof of big cat in area 4) WAITING FOR CHANGE 5) The Other Shared Crisis 6) Helping Mumbai weather change 7) A win at UN high table
1) Afghanistan, security on table as key US, Russian officials arrive in Delhi 2) MSP hike: Oilseeds, dal get boost, wheat gets lowest rise in 12 years 3) Centre in SC: Women to be inducted into armed forces through NDA 4) The challenge of flexibility 5) The future of food 6) Ease of doing administration
INDIAN EXPRESS is one of the major source for current affairs preparation in UPSC CSE. It helps to inculcate a multidimensional approach in mains answer writing and facts also helps in prelims.However, like any other sources, reading it end to end is not necessary.
But, it is difficult for beginners to identify all the relevant topics for UPSC CSE. So you can click on the links below to know what to read from Indian Express daily-
For Any enquiry or details related to IAS/IPS/UPSC coaching or examination submit your details and get a call from one of our expert's team.
Schedule Free Counselling