* CHAHAL’s CSR INITIATIVE *
Chahal Academy: A Socially Responsible Institute.
Get Free IAS Booklet
Get Free IAS Booklet
1) PM’s word: Net Zero 2070, clean & green 2030 2) GST collection surges to Rs. 1.30 lakh cr in Oct, 2nd highest ever 3) Spotted: Butterfly species never seen before in Delhi 4) HC quashes 10.5% quota for Vanniyars 5) Army conducts airborne exercise along border in eastern Ladakh
1) Climate, supply chain on Modi table; India, US discuss region 2) In three years, informal economy down to 15-20% from 52% says, SBI report 3) Centre to make fresh attempt for consensus on judicial services 4) Modi to lauch key India-led initiative to boost infra in small island nations 5) As COP26 begins, report warns of climate change records, call of action
1) Modi meets Draghi & EU leaders, to call on Pope today.2) Steering economy during COVID gets Das 3 more yrs at RBI helm. 3) ‘Prospective parents’ complain of delay in the adoption process, ministry says looking into it. 4) NITI Aayog suggest extending PMJAY coverage to ‘missing middle’.5) Suicide rose to an all-time high in 2020, daily wagers made up largest share: NCRB data.
1) Vinod Rai says sorry to Nirupam on Manmohan, 2G claims. 2) Pegasus snoop affair: Israeli envoy says it is India’s internal matter. 3) Will discuss COVID recovery, climate change issues at G20, COP26: PM. 4) Govt to states: Stock available, increase the use of fortified rice. 5) SC says ban on firecrackers ‘not against a particular community’.
1) ‘No free pass’: SC rejects Govt’s Pegasus denial, orders probe into snooping charges 2) SC moved the needle on privacy, press freedom, Govt security alibi 3) China’s law can hit border pacts: India 4) PM: Committed to free & open Indo-Pacific 5) NITI Aayog okays study on facial recognition tech in India
1) Cheering Pak: UAPA in Srinagar, FIR in Agra, a sacking in Udaipur. 2) Facebook papers on fake news hate speech: Govt works on report. 3) Judicial infra in focus, Rijiju to meet state law ministers. 4) The farmer’s challenge. 5) COST OF DOING BUSINESS
1) Shah ‘mann ki baat’: why Pak, if talks are to be held, will do it with brothers, sisters of Valley. 2) Conversion law: UP says community interest over individual’s. 3) PM launches mega health infra mission, slams previous govts. 4) Can quash SC/ST Act cases if ‘civil’ offence: Top Court. 5) The tumult next door. 6) Climate targets set, missed. 7) RBI Guv flags ‘camouflaged’ transactions, fund diversions. 8) FM asks AviationMin, DoT to ‘accelerate’ infra projects, capex.
1) Facebook fuelled hate speech & fake news in India, its staff found. 2) Delhi holds its breath. 3) Afghanistan climate change in PM’s agenda for G20, COP26 meets. 4) PM to launch key healthcare scheme from Varanasi today.
INDIAN EXPRESS is one of the major source for current affairs preparation in UPSC CSE. It helps to inculcate a multidimensional approach in mains answer writing and facts also helps in prelims.However, like any other sources, reading it end to end is not necessary.
But, it is difficult for beginners to identify all the relevant topics for UPSC CSE. So you can click on the links below to know what to read from Indian Express daily-
For Any enquiry or details related to IAS/IPS/UPSC coaching or examination submit your details and get a call from one of our expert's team.
Free Online Workshop