1) Fighting in Ukraine must stop: UN chief 2) IPCC warns of multiple climate hazards 3) Debunking Russia’s international law justifications 4) India will send humanitarian assistance to Ukraine, says MEA
1) Russian blitz stalls evacuation of Indians from Ukraine city 2) Bastar’s wheels of justice grind exceedingly slow 3) A cautionary tale 4) The Ukraine war, India and a stand of nonalignment 5) Doubts over defence supplies to India
1) Indians told to rush from war-hit Kharkiv 2) The case of vanishing water bodies 3) An appetite for war but no place for peace
1) Indian students hostage in Kharkiv, says Putin 2) A.P. govt. can’t change capital: HC 3) Find space for new science, its ethical dilemmas
1) India abstains again in UN vote 2) Russia’s war, the impracticality of violence 3) Operation Ganga brings back over 3,700 Indians
1. CBI arrests former NSE MD Chitra Ramkrishna. 2. In sanctions bite, Nord Stream 2 in the cross hairs. 3. Quadrilateral queasiness. 4. A wary and reluctant embrace. 5. Russia sanctions may not dent Army preparedness.
1. Rupee sinks to record low as oil prices spike. 2. Modi raises plight of Indian students with Zelensky. 3. ‘Sealed cover’ jurisprudence is appalling.
1. Ukraine drops pitch for NATO. 2. Poignant reflections that stretch a war’s canvas. 3. Clear signals
1. Overthrowing Ukraine govt. is not our goal, says Russia. 2. Old pension system back in Chhattisgarh. 3. Water management needs a hydro-social approach.
1. SC directs Centre to produce internal files on TV channel. 2. Russia -Ukraine war brews a crisis for Kochi tea auctions. 3. Russia Ukraine talks yield no progress .
1. ‘Positive shifts’ in talks with Ukraine: Putin. 2. Shutdown this misguided energy policy. 3. India, China hold 15th round of military talks.
1. Unguided missile. 2. Govt. drug stores to sell nutraceuticals. 3. The functioning of the ISS after sanctions. 4. The genetic variants causing severe COVID-19.
1. Retail inflation climbs to 6.07% 2. ‘Microfinance firms can fix interest’ 3. The war’s cold facts and what India needs to glean
1. Wearing hijab is not essential part of religion: Karnataka HC 2. A misfiring and its trail of poor strategic stability 3. Pakistan’s neutrality, Taliban’s worry 4. SC averse to ‘sealed cover jurisprudence’
1. Neutrality for Ukraine is on the table: Lavrov 2. Treating values of individual freedom as trifles 3. Clean energy must use the battery of a circular economy 4. India and China in talks over Foreign Minister Wang Yi’s visit
Because of The Holi - The Festival of Colours, What to Read in The Hindu Newspaper is Not Available Today.
African technique used to translocate deer from Keoladeo
1. Indo-Pacific should be free of conflicts, says Morrison 2. Realising the potential of ‘maitri’ and ‘mateship’ 3. Whither unemployment benefits?
1. Tamil Nadu yet to instal critical instruments at Mullaperiyar dam 2. A blow to equitable access to essential medicines 3. Needed, an Indian Legislative Service 4. The National Land Monetisation Corporation 5. Understanding hypersonic weapons
1. Exports cross $400-bn annual target as goods shipments jump 2. Tactical urbanism trials launched at two more locations in the city 3. HC upholds charges against husband for raping wife 4. Global uncertainties, India’s growth prospects
1. Govt. steps in to tackle Russian trade hurdles 2. Breathtaking display by Sarang at Wings India 2022 3. The peculiar case of Ladakh’s eastern boundary 4. Sealed justice
1) Peace in border areas key to normal ties, India tells China 2) SC allows UPSC aspirants with disabilities to apply for IPS 3) Heartening milestone 4) Forging a social contract for data 5) New Criminal Procedure Bill to be tabled
1. The era of an unemployed India 2. Profit over public health 3. The move to ease voting for overseas citizens 4. India’s ‘space economy’ valued at ₹36,794 crore 5. States can identify minorities: govt
1. Criminal Procedure (Identification) Bill, 2022, 2. Kozhikode to vie for UNESCO ‘City of Literature’ distinction
1) Indian power projects replace Chinese ventures in Sri Lanka 2) Rhino population up by 200 in Kaziranga 3) Bridging the bay in quest of a stronger BIMSTEC 4) Unreformable criminal justice
1. Modi moots free trade agreement for BIMSTEC. 2. Social media platforms must be held accountable: Centre to HC. 3. ISRO to step up tracking of space debris
For Any enquiry or details related to IAS/IPS/UPSC coaching or examination submit your details and get a call from one of our expert's team.
Free Online Workshop