1) U.S. Deputy NSA warns India of ‘consequences’ 2) Areas under AFSPA regime reduced: Shah 3) SC strikes down T.N. Vanniyar quota 4) Dam Safety Act can end disputes, says SC
1. CJI flags ‘falling credibility’ of CBI 2. BIMSTEC after the Colombo summit 3. NEP essential to create new India, PM tells students 4. Sri Lanka government declares Emergency
1). No-trust vote dismissed, Imran gets Pak. Parliament dissolved. 2)A far reaching verdict that ends a regressive exception. 3) Lift spending
1). LS passes new Criminal Procedure Bill (Page 1). 2).No need for laws to enforce duties on citizens
1. Let dam committee continue for a year. 2. I&B Ministry blocks 22 YouTube news channels. 3. Rajya Sabha passes Bill on Delhi municipal corporations.
1. Centre constitutes Dam Safety Authority with temporary officials. 2. Safety first. 3. The child at the centre.
1) Russia suspended from rights council 2) Breach of marriage promise due to external circumstances not rape 3) Ukraine and the anatomy of India’s neutrality 4) Is India’s position on Russia affecting its relationship with the U.S? 5) The fineprint on the new tax on Employees’ Provident Fund income
1.RBI holds benchmark interest rates 2.Closing the gaps in criminal justice
1.Modi, Biden to hold virtual summit today. 2.Odisha losing leopards to poaching. 3.India's role in a disordered world
1. Modi pushes for peace as Shehbaz flags Kashmir. 2. Odisha’s Barbara Forest set for ecotourism push. 3. Microplastics in Cauvery River may be harming fish: IISc. study
1. Sri Lanka announces $51¬ billion debt default to combat crisis. 2. UGC allows enrolling for two degrees. 3. Retail inflation nears 7% as food prices pinch.
1. India to grow at 8%: World Bank. 2. Beijing’s move, India’s turn. 3. Hits and misses: India’s solar power energy targets
1. IMD forecasts ‘normal’ monsoon, no El Nino. 2. Growth pangs. 3. Is the Reserve Bank doing enough to rein in inflation.
1. Sri Lanka stares at bankruptcy or redemption. 2. The food vaccine as right, more so for TB patients. 3. e-DAR portal to speed up accident compensation claims
1. BRICS meet likely in June, India to attend China-hosted event. 2. The functioning of the Enforcement Directorate. 3. The status of India’s National Cyber Security Strategy
1. Wholesale price inflation climbs to 14.55% in March. 2. HC nod for regulating cattle transportation. India can criticise Russia’s Ukraine invasion.
1. Delhi municipal Bill gets President’s nod 2.An honest reckoning 3.Time to set price distortions right
1. PM announces visas for AYUSH therapy 2. The Delhi MCA Act denudes the spirit of federal sm 3. PM launches new plans in Gujarat's tribal areas
1. Maldives bans ‘India Out’ campaign 2. This is India’s moment of reckoning 3. Growing ambitions
1. India-UK defence, trade ties to get a booster shot. 2. ‘Postal ballot for NRIs being contemplated’. 3. ISRO to conduct RLV landing experiment soon.
1. After a hiatus, household consumer spending survey to resume in July. 2. Debt crisis: IMF promises support to Sri Lanka. 3. A ‘drop the pin’ event in Chinese politics.
1. No limits to Russia-China ties, says EU chief amid Ukraine war. 2. Data, interrupted. 3. The goal of an energy secure South Asia.
1. Punjab sees increase in private wheat purchase 2. ‘Mission Antyodaya’ should not fall by the wayside 3. Macron’s re election, a victory with challenges
1) ‘Delhi should be under Centre’s control’ 2) SSLV ‘development flights’ likely in 2022 3) Energy independence through hydrogen 4) Social dialogue for safe workplaces
1) Keen on lifting AFSPA from northeast: Modi ( 2 ) 5G service rollout likely in Aug. Sept. ( 3 ) Revisiting death penalty jurisprudence ( 4) Revisiting death penalty jurisprudence Page 6. GS 2, Polity. Are freebies affecting the economic growth of India
1) China to ease curbs on entry of Indian students 2) Left with just one day’s coal supply: Delhi Power Minister 3) Core sector growth dips to 4.3% in March 4) ‘Mother Nature’ a ‘living being’ with legal entity: Madras HC
For Any enquiry or details related to IAS/IPS/UPSC coaching or examination submit your details and get a call from one of our expert's team.
Free Online Workshop