1. SC seeks govt. decision on ex gratia payment (GS 2)
2. Bt cotton adoption showed benefits: study (GS 3)
3. Indian team met Taliban: Qatari official (GS 2)
4. Surveys on learning losses by month-end, panel told (GS 2)
5. Corpses did not add to ...
1. Massive distribution of ex gratia will strain finances, says Centre (GS 2)
2. Plan to put Lakshadweep under Karnataka HC (GS 2)
3. ‘Concerns on IT rules are highly misplaced’ (GS 2)
4. Taliban say committed to Afghan peace talks, want ‘Is...
1. Twitter grilled by MPs over violation of new IT rules (GS 2)
2. Pandemics part of draft Master Plan 2041 (GS 3)
3. Protests in Lakshadweep over lost jobs (GS 2)
4. ‘Lift restrictions on MGNREGS works in rural areas’ (GS 2)
5. Sale of illeg...
1. New Pak. law riddled with shortcomings, says India (GS 2)
2. Birth, death registrations up in 2019 (GS 2)
3. CII urges ?3-lakh crore stimulus (GS 3)
4. Indian IT on track to hit revenue goal: Nasscom (GS 3)
5. The charm lies in the difference ...
1. Delhi riots: 3 student activists get bail (GS 2)
2. All terrorists criminals but not all criminals terrorists: HC (GS 2)
3. Comments sought on draft rules on compensation (GS 2)
4. Myanmar province CM in Mizoram (GS 2)
5. U.S. moves to tackle ...
1. G7 accommodates Indian stand on need for Internet curbs (GS 3)
2. ‘China, India, Pak. Expanding nuclear arsenal’ (GS 2)
3. Centre lists food schemes for migrants labourers (GS 2)
4. EU resolution puts spotlight on Sri Lanka’s rights situa...
1.Fight against authoritarianism, extremism, says PM at G7 meet (GS 2)
2.PM seeks support on patent waiver (GS 3)
3.MHA order inviting citizenship applications faces SC challenge (GS 2)
4.No greater risk to children from anticipated third wave: re...
1. Centre takes steps to engage with J&K parties (GS 2)
2. Pak. Passes Bill to let Jadhav appeal (GS 2 IR)
3. Slowing of projects worries Railways (GS 3)
4. How will food reach migrants without ration cards, asks SC (GS 2)
5. ‘USFDA move won’...
Important Fact of the Day is a unique initiative by CHAHAL ACADEMY whereby we bring to the UPSC aspirants an opportunity to take a glance on all important news of the day from different sources of current affairs such as; THE HINDU, INDIAN EXPRESS, MINT, PIB, ECONOMIC TIMES etc.
It helps aspirants by saving their precious time as they get all important information compiled at one place and they do not have to shuffle through different newspapers daily, it covers facts from both Prelims and Mains perspective.CHAHAL ACADEMY provides this initiative online free of cost for aspirants, thoroughly from current affairs section of chahal academy or below mentioned links can be accessed.