A PRECURSOR TO THE PERSONALITY TEST : Face it like a Pro!
Why You Should join Our UPSC CSE Mock Interview Programme!
- Free of cost - No Charges at All.
- Exceptional results and plentiful selections.
- Exposure to some of the finest bureaucrats retired as well as working, subject matter experts, psychoanalysts and faculty members who have had direct experience in recruitment and personality analysis.
- Understand interviewer’s psychology.
- Improve your answering style and body language.
- Current Affairs update by experts.
- Build up your social quotient and emotional quotient.
- A video recorded session for critical self-assessment.
- Personal discussion with experts after UPSC Interview Guidance Programme for a critical assessment of his/her performance.
- Scientific evaluation of strengths and weaknesses of the candidate by experts.
- Individual DAF analysis and summary of UPSC interview questions.
- Overall balanced feedback by experts on how one can ace the questions asked in UPSC Interview.
Why one should join multiple Mock Interview Programmes before the actual personality test?
A personality test is of 275 marks. Therefore, it carries a game-changer weightage. The final merit is decided based on the sum total of marks obtained in the main examination and the personality test and so a Personality Test is of critical importance.
It is presided over by a board of eminent panelists which includes former civil servants, retired IAS/IPS officers, senior bureaucrats, eminent faculty members, psychoanalysts and subject matter experts.
The purpose of UPSC Mock Interview is to help a candidate assess his strengths and weaknesses more accurately before the actual UPSC personality test.
This way, he can perform his level best in the final stage of the Civil Services Exam.
What are the advantages of UPSC Interview Guidance Programme?
- Prepares you in advance
- Provides a simulated environment like that of an actual UPSC interview.
- Brings out one’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Improves answering style for Questions asked in an actual UPSC interview.
- Moulds body language as per the needs of the IAS interview.