* CHAHAL’s CSR INITIATIVE *
Chahal Academy: A Socially Responsible Institute.
Get Free IAS Booklet
Get Free IAS Booklet
1) Amid civilian kilings, onng encounter, Shah in J&K today; first visit since Art 370 scrapped. 2) 100 cr jabs a symbol of India’s potential, will boost the economy: Indian PM. 3) UPSC candidates have no right to cadre of choice: SC. 4) India set to stick to its stand at COP26: Polluters should pay. 5) To check edible oil prices, Centre suggests limit to states: no stocking beyond 2 months
1) Vacci-Billion-Nation. 2) Protests OK even on matter before court, but roads can’t be blocked: SC. 3) India-UK exercise to focus on digital operability. 4) Made in India, Made by India. 5) Not a zero-sum Affair.
1) Education to travel, outward remittance in Aug all-time high. 2) India adds firepower in eastern sector of LAC with new inductions & upgrades. 3) India, Brazil saw biggest jump in heat-related deaths in 2018-19. 4) Questions around the election of Dy Speaker. 5) Kushinagar, Buddhist pilgrimage & site of big infra push.
1) Uttarakhand rain toll rises, landslides cut off Nainital. 2) India sticking to LAC protocols, but can review: top officer. 3) Govt’s action plan: More information & technology officers, GIS-based planning. 4) India to be part of a 4-country forum on economic cooperation. 5) FLOOD & FURY.
1) PM action plan: Single environment Act, birth certificate for citizenship, jobs clause in FTAs. 2) Bangladesh violence continues, mob sets fire to homes. 3) India, Israel to renew negotiations on FTA. 4) Heavy rain, poor produce push up onion, tomato prices; trend to stay till Dec-end. 5) Regional Way Out.
1) China tests n-capable hypersonic missile in August: report 2) New Army aviation brigade for LAC in the eastern sector 3) OPENING THE FIELD 4) Where the twain met. 5) The fall guy.
1) Delhi calls up; Hasina asks India to guard against any reaction. 2) Husband bound to compensate the wife for spending on major son: HC. 3) PM push to Atmanirbhar Bharat: Goal is to make India major military power. 4) Stubble burning dropped drastically this year: Ministry. 5) Securing the states
1) India accepts Russia’s invite for talks with Taliban next week. 2) Health Ministry raises alert over COVID team vacancies: ‘Acute stress’. 3) Bhutan, China sign pact on border talks, India takes note. 4) India gets re-elected to UNHRC for 2022-24 term. 5) Global Hunger Index: India slips to rank 101, behind Pak, Bangladesh
INDIAN EXPRESS is one of the major source for current affairs preparation in UPSC CSE. It helps to inculcate a multidimensional approach in mains answer writing and facts also helps in prelims.However, like any other sources, reading it end to end is not necessary.
But, it is difficult for beginners to identify all the relevant topics for UPSC CSE. So you can click on the links below to know what to read from Indian Express daily-
For Any enquiry or details related to IAS/IPS/UPSC coaching or examination submit your details and get a call from one of our expert's team.
Free Online Workshop