* CHAHAL’s CSR INITIATIVE *
Chahal Academy: A Socially Responsible Institute.
Get Free IAS Booklet
Get Free IAS Booklet
1) Nov inflation rise to 4.91% despite cut in levies on fuel. 2) LS nod for NDPS (Amendment) Bill amid protests by Opp. 3) Rajya Sabha approves Bill on enhanced pension for retired judges. 4) India votes against the move to enable climate change talks at Security Council. 5) Delhi to London.
1) If given, the booster must be a different vaccine: view of the top expert body 2) PM to inaugurate Rs 339-cr Kashi Vishwanath Dham Corridor today 3) Rags to rags 4) Green on number plate 5) Jharkhand got plans law against lynching
1) Only 2 states, two HCs are for all-India judicial service: Govt 2) Working on stubble as biofuel, Environment Minister tells LS 3) Need global norms for crypto, social media, says PM Modi 4) The effective support price
1) Laws repealed, farmers end protest after a letter from Govt: ‘Historic win’ 2) Gujarat HC pulls up the civic body: How can you decide what I eat? 3) NIPER Bill passed, ‘national importance’ tag for 6 pharma institutes 4) Accident claimed nearly 48,000 live on NHs last yr: Govt 5) General Rawat’s legacy
1) Gen Bipin Rawat, highest defence officer, and wife among 13 killed in chopper crash 2) Was scripting roadmap for reforms and upgrade, his boots hard to fill 3) Cabinet extends PMAY-Rural plan till March 2024, nod to Ken-Betwa inter-linking 4) RS passes assisted reproductive technology, surrogacy Bills
1) On eve of the democracy meet, India speaks out on jail for Suu Kyi 2) India ‘very unequal’, top 10% hold 57% of national income: Inequality Report 3) Judiciary failed to sten tide of militat majoritarianism: Tharoor; ministers oppose reference to particular cases 4) DRDO successfully tests missile to be deployed on Naval warships 5) Back to classrooms
1) A case of mistaken identity, says Shah; grief, anger sweep Nagaland 2) India, Russia sign AK-203 rifle deal, military logistics pact is ‘put off’ 3) Marginalization happens to anyone different from ‘norm’: Chandrachud 4) When numbers hide 5) The architecture of justice
1) Nagaland: 14 civilians killed by forces; soldier dies of injuries as violence erupts
INDIAN EXPRESS is one of the major source for current affairs preparation in UPSC CSE. It helps to inculcate a multidimensional approach in mains answer writing and facts also helps in prelims.However, like any other sources, reading it end to end is not necessary.
But, it is difficult for beginners to identify all the relevant topics for UPSC CSE. So you can click on the links below to know what to read from Indian Express daily-
For Any enquiry or details related to IAS/IPS/UPSC coaching or examination submit your details and get a call from one of our expert's team.
Free Online Workshop