* CHAHAL’s CSR INITIATIVE *
Chahal Academy: A Socially Responsible Institute.
Get Free IAS Booklet
Get Free IAS Booklet
1) Ad revenue: Facebook and Google make more than the top 10 media firms put together 2) Bills to extend tenures of CBI, ED chiefs introduced in Lok Sabha 3) RS reserves decision to allow Pvt Bill on amending Preamble 4) Event to mark 100 yrs of PAC begin today
1) SC warns Delhi govt on pollution: will appoint someone to administer 2) Nizamuddin Basti conservation project gets two UNESCO Awards 3) Human traddicking survivors identify gaps in draft Bill, seek community-based rehabilitation 4) China in sea, India at dock
1) Roll out common entrance exam from 2022-23: UGC to Central universities 2)Indian farmers opt for complex fertilisers 3)REVENUE COMFORT
1) Riding consumption and farm uptick, economy grows at 8.4% in 2nd quarter 2) Demographic balance upset in border states: BSF DG on 50-km rule 3) Give space to unknown freedom fighters: House panel on textbooks 4) How to read Q2 GDP data 5) What’s in Uttarakhand’s Char Dharm Act, & why it is being withdrawn
1) House clears farm laws repeal Bill, Govt rejects Opp call for debate 2) 12 RS MPs suspended for entire session, Opp calls it undemocratic 3) In speeches, PM called for ‘quality debates’; in House, Govt pushed 15 Bills in under 10 mins last session 4) SC-appointed panel seeks devices of petitioners for technical checks 5) POWERLESS TO PAY
1) Govt to push for farm laws repeal today, Opp demands MSP statute 2) 40% fatal crashes due to rear-end collisions: highway audit 3) MSP: Amid farm protest, Govt moved from ‘no’ to ‘written assurance’ 4) CJI: Need India-specific studies for diabetes care 5) Farmwork Agreement turns out key hurdle in way of Naga Peace Accord
1) Global alarm: WHO calls new strain a Variant of Concern 2) Over 50% Bihar poor in the new index based on health, education, the standard of living 3) Is the husband justified in beating the wife? Survey has telling responses 4) On Constitution Day, CJI Ramana flags ‘increasing’ attacks on judges
1) New S Africa variant triggers alert in India 2) Dip in women owning property, but better financial, social autonomy 3) 99% POCSO cases in courts pending trial in 2020: Praja report 4) Centre tells SC it will revisit Rs 8 lakh EWS income norm
INDIAN EXPRESS is one of the major source for current affairs preparation in UPSC CSE. It helps to inculcate a multidimensional approach in mains answer writing and facts also helps in prelims.However, like any other sources, reading it end to end is not necessary.
But, it is difficult for beginners to identify all the relevant topics for UPSC CSE. So you can click on the links below to know what to read from Indian Express daily-
For Any enquiry or details related to IAS/IPS/UPSC coaching or examination submit your details and get a call from one of our expert's team.
Free Online Workshop