* CHAHAL’s CSR INITIATIVE *
Chahal Academy: A Socially Responsible Institute.
Get Free IAS Booklet
Get Free IAS Booklet
1. ‘reasonable’ cap for EWS quota, Centre tells SC; The criterion is ‘more stringent’ than the one for OBC creamy layer, the govt. says. 2. Census first phase, NPR data collection deferred till Sept.; The exercise was scheduled to begin in April 2020. 3. Telangana tops Open Defecation Free plus list.
1.GST Council defers tax rate increase on textiles 2.FCRA licences of NGOs extended by three months 3.RRTS could hit the tracks sooner than expected; Trial runs could begin by the middle of 2022 4.Needless provocation: India, China must adhere to past agreements to keep the peace along the border
1. AFSPA extended in Nagaland. 2. Landmark court rulings during the pandemic; As the year comes to a close, we recall some significant judgments of the Delhi High Court that made headlines and impacted our daily lives. 3. Killing the licence: The Government must give a more transparent account of its actions against NGOs.
1. Centre may extend Dec. 31 deadline for FCRA renewal Registration of thousands of NGOs, associations stuck. 2. Maximising the boost: India must test the feasibility of mixing vaccines to help enable informed choice. 3. The efficiency myth of Aadhaar linking: The Government has made several dubious claims to push the Aadhaar project. 4. BKU against opening of dairy sector: Farmers’ union opposes potential deal with Australia. 5. Atal innovation ranks puts IITs, IISc on top Seven IITs, IISc, figure among top 10.
1. Two more vaccines and a drug join India’s fight against COVID; Corbevax, Covovax shots and Molnupiravir get emergency use authorisation. 2. SEBI tightens rules on use of IPO proceeds. 3. ‘Audit irregularities’ led to FCRA denial, says official; Missionaries of Charity has not requested a review. 4. 100% take first dose of vaccine in Telangana; 2.77 crore target population given the jab; second dose coverage stands at 66%. 5. Falling short: Perpetrators of violence in the name of religion must be brought to justice.
1. 15-17 age group to get Covaxin from Jan. 3; Third dose for seniors only 39 weeks after second. 2. Missionaries of Charity denied FCRA nod; Some adverse inputs were noticed: Ministry. 3. A progressive step: Formation of a panel to look into withdrawal of AFSPA from Nagaland is a welcome move. 4. Why the Aadhaar-voter ID link must be stopped: Aadhaar use to construct elector databases has resulted in exclusion and will help in profiling the voter. 5. The gaps in the plan to tackle plastic waste: The draft regulations on extended producer responsibility are retrogressive in their approach.
1. Executive shows a trend to disrespect court orders: CJI; Statements against Collegium system ‘propagate a myth’. 2. Nagaland: panel to look into AFSPA withdrawal; It will be led by Home Ministry official, include top officers of Assam Rifles, CRPF. 3. More, and for more: Boosters for the aged and vaccines for children can help India combat the virus.
We will be back after Christmas from Monday onwards. Merry Christmas.
Newspapers are one of the important source of preparation for the civil service exam and in this regard, THE HINDU is one of the important source for aspirants. Most of the aspirants are aware of this fact and they also read this newspaper. But many aspirants do not know what to read, how to read, how to make notes and what to leave? So the aspirant should aware of what is relevant articles from the exam point of view and how they extract information and making own notes. Important instruction to read in THE HINDU newspaper for UPSC-CSE exam-
Initially, it takes more time, gradually you enjoy the process and in this regard chahal academy also provides various current affair initiative such as- what to read in Hindu, daily facts of the day, daily current affair etc, with following links.
For Any enquiry or details related to IAS/IPS/UPSC coaching or examination submit your details and get a call from one of our expert's team.
Free Online Workshop